Friday, May 14, 2010

What hurts more: eyebrow or upper lip waxing?

on a scale of 1-10; 1 being least pain, 10 being greatest amount of pain how much does eyebrow waxing hurt? and upper lip waxing?What hurts more: eyebrow or upper lip waxing?
eyebrow- 3


lip- 9





Well, I dont think that eyebrow waxing hurts that much. It hurts for a few seconds, but then they put aloe on it, and it feels fine. Lip waxing on the other hand KILLS!What hurts more: eyebrow or upper lip waxing?
I've never had lip waxing before, but having your eyebrows waxed doesn't hurt much at all. For me, I'd say 6 since sometimes the people that do your eyebrows use more glue. It just depends, sometimes it can be better than others. My first time I thought it hurt though since my skin wasn't used to it obviously and you get the whole red patches around your eyebrows afterwards. But, I recommend waxing eyebrows instead of tweezing and threading.
I would say that eyebrow waxing would be a 3. I'm used to getting mine waxed, so it's not really a problem for me. It still stings a bit, though.





Upper lip waxing is definitely a lot more painful, at least in my opinion. I only had it done once, and it seems like the skin there is a lot more sensitive. I'd have to go with an 8 for that.
eyebrows-6


upperlip-10


upperlip hurts soo bad. i had tears in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment