Friday, May 14, 2010

Waxing your eyebrows with an eyebrow ring?

i got my eyebrow peirced about 2 months ago, and i really need to get my eyebrows waxed, anyone know if it would be okay to take it out for the waxing and then put it back in or will it get infected? should i just leave it in and ask them to be careful??Waxing your eyebrows with an eyebrow ring?
Its best to take it out for waxing. I did with mine. I'd make sure that its healed enough first, if you think so then taking it out for a few minutes to get your eyebrows waxed should be fine. I really don't suggest leaving it in, if you are to get an infection it would be more likely to if you left it in. Do what you think is best. Make sure you clean the area afterwards to avoid an infection from the wax. And make sure all the wax is gone. Good luck! :)Waxing your eyebrows with an eyebrow ring?
personally i wouldn't reccommend getting them waxed untill its fully healed, just stick to plucking em
I got both my eyebrows pierced then waxed about 6 weeks later I took them out to get my eyebrows waxed I didn't have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment