Friday, May 14, 2010

Reaction to eyebrow waxing!?

I got my eyebrows waxed on friday for the second time. They were red as normal but then I woke up on Sunday it was all red and bumpy! The only thing I can think of that they did different was they put lotion on it after.


my skin was also swollen above my right eyebrow it felt like a hard bump, but it went away.


Now it's just red with little bumps all over. How long before it goes away? Is there anything I can do to treat it?


I start school tomorrow!Reaction to eyebrow waxing!?
Little bumps after waxing is pretty normal. if they put on lotion after waxing it should decrease the amount of redness and bumps but I guess it was different for you. I think you should try threading (that's what I always do) it doesn't leave bumps but then again your skin could be really sensitive. I still say threading's better.Reaction to eyebrow waxing!?
it could be several things. There wax may have been old and contaminated. You need to always always ask before you get the wax put on when they last changed it! You would be surprised how many places don't change it very oftern. it could also be a reaction to any oils or lotions they put on afterward. They should have wiped you down with an astringent and put some light cream or oil on it. All you can do is keep putting a gentle astringent on it and keep it moisturized. you'll just have to let it pass. If it is too bad though i would go back to where you got it waxed and show them. Maybe you can get your money back!
next time tell them to put no lotion on afterwards,wipe alcohol or seabreeze to keep down irritations.theres nothing that can be done except let it go away on its on.
You may have had an allergic reaction
they might have ripped some of your skin well thats what happen to me and i had those red markings for about 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment