Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Question on eyebrow waxing?

I get my eyebrows waxed about once a month (i try to keep up with them but they get outa control sometimes) but it seems like everytime I get them done my skin breaks out right where the wax was. I thought maybe it was the aloe that she put on afterward, so I asked her if she could use something different. She did and I still broke out. Could it be the wax? This didnt happen until I starting going to a different salon.





Do they use the same wax at most salons? Is there something I can use that might stop this from happening ??





thanks in advanceQuestion on eyebrow waxing?
i have very sensitive skin and i also get my eveybrows waxed. I have never actually broken out because of it, because when i get them done, i go home and wash my face and then apply an acne mask so i know that all of the wax and anything else they may have used is all off my skin........i would go back to the place that didnt make you break out as well to stop it....good luck!Question on eyebrow waxing?
I have the same problem!!! I dont wax tham anymore ....get them threaded!!! They use a thread to pull your hair out!!! It dosent hurt that bad!!! After just wash your face as soon as you get home!!! you hold your eye lashes down so your touching your face!!! You should try it!!!! look online

Report Abuse



i get that sometimes too if i go.





make sure she uses a different stick every time she waxes someone.





clean your face before you go too.
The problem is the wax. It could be old and have bacteria in it. Try bringing your own wax. You can buy the wax in any beauty supply store.
Maybe you just have sensitive skin. Ask her for a sensitive wax next time and maybe a different cream. See what happens. Good luck.
At the place I go they use oil afterwards so I always have to clean my face when I get home so that I don't break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment