Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Professional Eyebrow Waxing?

Im 12 years old and I have always hated my eyebrows so I decided im going to get them professionally waxed tomorrow.


How bad does it hurt on a scale of 1-10 and how long does the total process take because im going right after school and I have an hour and fifty minutes to get them waxed and get back to my school for a volleyball game im in.Professional Eyebrow Waxing?
It hardly hurts at all. On a scale of 1 to 10, i would say a 3 (don't worry about it).





Make sure you tell the beautician what you want - tell them that you just want them tidied up but not thin otherwise they will probably make them really thin.





You will be fine to go back to your volleyball game - they only look a tiny bit pink afterwards but it will go away in about half an hour.Professional Eyebrow Waxing?
Waxing hurts bad probably a 10 at first but you can get used to it after a while. But what I would recommend doing is brow threading, the technique is effective and doesn't hurt and it last up to 2 weeks. There are no chemicals used as well it makes your eyebrows really pretty. Hope this helps! Good luck.
I just waxed my eyebrows for the first time a week or so ago, I would say the pain was like a 7, only for the first few seconds though and then it after a few minutes you can't feel anything anymore. Also it doesn't take long, took about 15 minutes or so.
It's honestly not that bad. Actually I kinda like the way it feels. It doesn't hurt anymore than plucking and they come out looking so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment