Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Problem with eyebrow waxing?

i have hair on my forehead and every time i get my eyebrows waxed there is distinct thick waxed line above my eyebrows on my forehead that i waxed. It looks weird against the rest of the forehead and i don't want to WAX MY WHOLE ENTIRE FOREHEAD!! someone plzzz if there is a solution to this tell me and i hope the explanation to my problem makes sense!Problem with eyebrow waxing?
ugh i have that too.i just wax in the summer or breaks but


i dont really wax anymore


its expensive


the tiny hairs grow back and just pluck the big and medium sized hairs=]Problem with eyebrow waxing?
Try threading, it's a process where they use a string to pull out the hairs and doesn't leave any redness/marks. I think they have it at some salons, but you should search it up.
why not just wax your forehead?


grow bangs or put makeup over it?


I think you should accept your natural beauty. :D
Bleach the hair on your forehead?





Or just tweez...
The only thing I can think of is just don't wax the top of your eyebrow and only tweeze it. Hope this helped! %26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment