Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Painful eyebrow waxing?

This is about the third time i have gotten my eyebrows waxed,


and i went to a new place this time.


the girl seems nice,


it didnt hurt more than normal,


but when i got home,


the redness under my right eyebrow would not go away.


it burns really bad, and hurts to even lift up my eyebrows.


i think she may have pulled off some skin?!


does this happen?


how can i fix it?


when will it go away?Painful eyebrow waxing?
she probably wasnt good at waxing and messed up and pulled some skin off. it should heal in a few weeksPainful eyebrow waxing?
With someone who knows what they are doing, there should only be a little sting and maybe some redness for no more than 24 hours. That person did not know what she was doing. I would find someone else if I were you.
This actually just happened to me, last friday. She burned you. Put some polysporin on it and it'll go away in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment