Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh my goodness - eyebrow waxing disaster!!!?

I've just accidentally waxed off about half of my eyebrow!!! The outer half, what should I do??!!! How long will it take to grow back?Oh my goodness - eyebrow waxing disaster!!!?
Sounds like it's about time for a change in your hairstyle... maybe some long bangs?





Like the others said, pencil it in. Find ways to hide it. Or you could just turn it into some sort of statement. Should be back in a couple weeks... I've always preferred to tweeze my eyebrows, because you get more control...





Best of luck, though =)Oh my goodness - eyebrow waxing disaster!!!?
OMG!!!! Well i have never done that(and i would be freaking out if i did) but i would draw it back really well. And make sure it doesnt look fake..cuz that would look retarded. After it grows back, i would have a professional handle the eyebrows.lol.... hope i helped and GOOD LUCK!
It won't take too long, within a couple of weeks there will be some hair there, and in about a month you'll be good as new. Until then, just use a cheap eye pencil or eye shadow to fill it in. Light touch.
You'll just have to use eyebrow liner to fill in the empty space till your hair grows back. It'll take a few weeks for it fully grow in.
colour the waxed off bit with pen nd it will take quite a while to grow back.... i dnt kno how long itas never hpnd 2 me! sorry 2 hear it good l;uck
Color the missing hair with an eyebrow pencil !
Please post a picture!!!!! Haha!!! JK That really sucks! I guess just pencil it in! Should take about a month!
oh ****!!! just draw that f*cker in. and it should take a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment