Friday, May 14, 2010

How to get rid of bumps from waxing eyebrows?

I had my eyebrows waxed two days ago and now I have these tiny bumps around my eyebrows! I hate them so much and they are so embarrassing. I have been putting aloe vera gel on them to make them go away, but they still haven't gone away! Is there ANYTHING I can do to make them go away faster?How to get rid of bumps from waxing eyebrows?
WWMJD?





When I find that I have come up with a situation in my life, I ask myself ';What Would Michael Jackson Do or WWMJD?





In this instance, I think that Michael Jackson would get plastic surgery to make the bumps go away.





So, with my WWMJD logic, you should get plastic surgery to have the bumps removed.





Thanks!





JokersonHow to get rid of bumps from waxing eyebrows?
I am a day spa technician and recommend that the day after your wax, exfoliate. Biore or neutragena has a great product.The bumps are from the epidermis needing to be exfoliated, revealing new unoily skin.
I think that astrigents work the best. You want to get one for sensitive skin. Try Sea Breeze for Sensitive Skin and it should be gone in no time! In the mean time, just ice the bumps.
Ahh, I had that problem as well.





Get your eyebrows threaded instead.





It's better and it lasts longer, about a month or so.
Lotion with aloe





and stop waxing if you get those bumps girl!!!





thread your eye brows instead
ice and aloe vera

No comments:

Post a Comment