Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get eyebrow wax out of my hair?

I went to get my eyebrows waxed and the lady got some of the wax in my hair. Is there a way to get it out without cutting it?How do i get eyebrow wax out of my hair?
ditto on the baby oil....or lots of clarifying shampooHow do i get eyebrow wax out of my hair?
Either put ice on it to make it hard and pick it off or get brown paper and cover the wax and use something hot like an iron/curling iron/hair straighter to melt and absorb it onto the paper.
Baking soda and vinegar.
Hopefully you went and got your money back
By washing your hair out with warm water it should come out
Wash thoroughly with warm water and soak it with baby oil. Good luck!
try that neutragena anti-residude shampoo
Baby Oil
you could just wash your hair.
baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment