Friday, May 14, 2010

Help On eyebrow waxing?

Okay so I got my eyebrows waxed today, and it left an outline (as always) Like where they waxed left it lighter than my original skin color. And its kind of noticeable. Is there anything I can do to make it go away?Help On eyebrow waxing?
Go out in the sun! Get a tannnn, that's the onyl thing you can do, untill then, A LOT of makeup!Help On eyebrow waxing?
nopee sadly..haha when i first use to do tht i use to have a big circle between my eyebrows :P thank god forr bangs right? :D





but anyways its normal forr it to do tht causee the little hairs tht were waxed use to cover the spot so it wouldn't get a tan..if u keep waxing it, it eventually goes away..cause u get tanned there., anyways sorry for leaving suchh a long comment..hopee i helpedd thoughh byee :D
Having that line that actually makes your eyebrows more noticable , which is a good thing , or they have a eyebrow pencil with a highlighter on the other side its a great look.
clean the area with alcohol and then wipe your face with a cool washcloth.the alcohol will help remove any excess was and the coolness from the washcloth will help with any redness or irritation you may have
I just get the shavers for that. They have special shavers...
I've had this happen and what worked for me was not wearing sunglasses out for a day. When there's no sun out however, I just dab a little pale eye shadow (beige or some flesh tone) and just add just enough to hide the lighter skin area.

No comments:

Post a Comment