Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing...surely this is taking it too far?

Why the hell do people do it??





http://www.flickr.com/photos/danskcinders/343756341/Eyebrow waxing...surely this is taking it too far?
Omg!! THAT PIC MMADE ME SICK!!


well i dont know bout waxing eyebrows coz i thread mine.Eyebrow waxing...surely this is taking it too far?
Urm... he fell two metres off a ladder my friend...
Oh wow, ouch..... I never get my eyebrows waxed I thread them instead, I had them waxed once an it sucked, looks like I got away lightly just ending up with thin eyebrows at least I still had my skin
ouchhh!!!
Hi,





Well my advice to him would be, don't wax your eyebrows on a ladder. It never works!





~Mystic.
the guy fell off a ladder!


which world are you in,duffus?
Not sure whether you deliberately put on something not relating to the topic or whether you didn't actually read the article.


However, eyebrow waxing can be very useful for some people, a lot of my friends wax their eyebrows because it's easier for them to maintain the look they want.
Eyebrow waxing wouldn't do that to a person.
wtf?


we're not stupid.


he fell off a LADDER, you goddamn idiot.


it's just like a ******* piece of tape that removes hairs.


it's physically impossible for waxing your eyebrows to do that damage.


you think it's funny?


you're a dumbass.


stop looking for attention.
Thanks for the 2 points.
OMFG. good one, 褔ou've proper put me off m褔 lunch now :(


THATS BLOODY SICK. asif that was down to e褔ebrow waxing!!
I'm pretty sure it all doesn't end up like that. People usually wax their monobrows anyway, which is probably a usuful thing to do..
He fell of a ladder, also waxing makes i longer for the hair to grow back when i got it done it didn't grow until 5-6 weeks


also it is done professionally.
that doesnt happen.i do it all the time. hater much.
if you read the story with that picture, youll know that the guy fell off a ladder.





women wax their eyebrows so they can draw on their own
That isn't because he waxed his eye brows.


Might want to try reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment