Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow Waxing Question...When You Get it Done Proffesionally...?

I pluck my eyebrows here at home, but would like to have them waxed so they can be perfect. Do I need to stop plucking so the hairs can grow in so there is something to wax? Or does it matter? Thanks...I know it may sound like a stupid quesiton, but I really have no clue :pEyebrow Waxing Question...When You Get it Done Proffesionally...?
Its best to let the hair grow so the wax is able to bond with the hair better. I pluck my eyebrows at home too but I get them professionally done once a month to have a good arch. I suggest you try not relying on waxing because it tends to get really expensive. Doing them professionally gets rid of the small hairs that make the eyebrow have shadows around your eyebrow but some of the hair may not come out with wax and you still have to pluck them individually. FYI Oh and its not as painful as people make it out to seem.Eyebrow Waxing Question...When You Get it Done Proffesionally...?
Let them grow until they're so gross that you can't stand them any longer! Then get them waxed.
Yes you need to stop plucking.
well if there very thin already then wait a bit for it to grow in, but if you think they need to be waxed then stop plucking and go to get it done. and no its not a stupid question, i asked 2 the first time i got it done =)
You have to stop plucking. There's no point in putting hot wax on your face if there is nothing to wax... unless your into that type of thing...
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment