Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow waxing questions?

Where are some good eyebrow waxing places in irvine ca? Also, what is the cost going to end up being for my first time. And what age do you think you should be when you first wax your eyebrows. And, is there anything you can do so it won't hurt or itch after. And, do you need someone 18 or older with you?Eyebrow waxing questions?
Belive it or not, supercuts has $8 waxes and they are amazing!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else! I was11 when I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time. You don't need to do anything to make it not hurt or itch. It never hurts and they put aloe on right afterwards. It never itches. And lastly, no you don't need an adult with you.





Hope I helped, and good luck!!!Eyebrow waxing questions?
I first got my eyebrows down when i was ten or eleven. the cost is usually around ten bucks. and typically, no adult is needed.
you should not wax your eyebrows . i prefer threading and pluck. waxing makes your eyelids sag.


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment