Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow waxing question?

I'm going to get my eyebrows waxed in a couple of days and It will be my first time.I just want to know how much is it going to hurt and is it a smart idea to do it or should I just stick with plucking them.Eyebrow waxing question?
I would rather get my eyebrows threaded then waxed hurts less.Eyebrow waxing question?
Don`t worry it doesn`t really hurt and the most important of all is that you`ll get them done professionally.





Next time try THREADING or trimming and tweezing, these methods are much less abraisive to the skin. But the most important of all is that you do them professionally not by yourself.





even if it hurts, so what? Beauty hurts.
every person is different, for me it didn't hurt that bad, but my eyebrows stayed red for almost a week! be prepared, and i am dark skin-ed so if you are fair it might be worse. I got them waxed and then just kept up with the wax by plucking, no need to keep waxing in my mind.
Yes but get it done by a professional. It does sting a bit but the pain goes really quickly and the results are great so it is worth it. Also it is a lot quicker then plucking each individual hair and a lot less painful. Make sure the wax is hot.
It will just feel hot for about 10 seconds... But it's totally worth it.


The hair won't grow back for about a week.





Do it :)
You will be find just tell them this is your first time %26amp;nd they will go easy on you %26amp;nd try not make it hurt as much. That's what I did the first time %26amp;nd then after that I got really used to it.
Is it hot wax you're using? If yes, then I'm not sure, but normal strips are much less painful than plucking. I started waxing them when I was 10.
What i did was got them waxed then you pluck to keep them in shape like once a week. and don't try to reshape them yourself. TRUST ME
it dosnt really hurt but take a pain killer so that after you dont feel the pain.
If you have ever gotten a bee sting, and lived, then you'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment