Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing question PLEASE HELP PLEASEEEE!?

Ok so im going to get my eyebrows waxed for the very first time this saturday.


But my question is.. If i wax them,do i have to wax them every month?


Or can i just pluck the hairs that are growing out??


im new to dis so donttt b mean lol.


btw im 13 wit very bushy eyebrows!!!Eyebrow waxing question PLEASE HELP PLEASEEEE!?
After they wax them, you just have to maintain the shape and pluck the little stray hairs. Be careful not to over-pluck, if you do, then you'll need to fill your brows with brow powder or a brow pencil. Also, you'll need to grow them back out again. If you do happen to over-pluck, when you are growing them back out, DO NOT PLUCK for at least a month. It will look messy, but just wait until they grow back fully again so you can get them shaped again then you can just maintain them. Young teens do tend to over-pluck, so that's why I'm giving you these tips.Eyebrow waxing question PLEASE HELP PLEASEEEE!?
Ah, the first time I got my eyebrows waxed I had all these questions too! Okay, usually when you are younger your hair grows very fast! Especially facial hair, so I'd say go every 5 weeks to get them waxed. And when the hair grows out just pluck it. Or thread it! But make sure to pluck around the natural line of your eyebrows. Also, make sure you go to a professional. Do NOT go to nail salons! It will hurt! Definitely go to a nice place with a lady who specializes in eyebrows! Someone who knows what they are doing.


I'm 13 too, and I have been waxing since January. It is so nice to get neat eyebrows! i wish you the best of luck for your first time!





:)
You can go to get your brows done,and I would not go to the mall to do it.Go to a top salon in your area that know how to thin out your brow line as well as make the shape look great for the look you want.When they do start to grow out you will be able to see the line of the style that they made and be able to trim the thin hairs that grow in, however when you see them getting bushy again you will need to go back.This is upon your own discretion,which means when you wish if you didn't know.Wish you luck
Your going to love it. They thread the little hairs around them also.


You don't have to keep waxing them every month. I let mines grew out then I went to get a nice shape and since then I just pluck them and check them like every other day. You will be fine don't worry about it. Good luck!!!!!!! [=
You can just pluck if you want. I personally hate tweezing so I prefer to get them waxed if I can.





The more you do it the more you'll get used to it, too.
majority of the time people pluck instead of going for a waxed every month. it a lot of money. plucking and getting it waxed gives u the same result.
I think it would be better for you to just go to the nail art place to get them waxed whenever you think they've grown

No comments:

Post a Comment