Friday, May 14, 2010

EYEBROW WAXING PROBLEM...help me plz!!!?

i went to get my eyebrows waxed today. ive had them done before. well now the skin around my eyebrows sting very bad. some patches look like she ripped my skin off or sumthing its scratched. and i have somewhere to go tomarrow and i dont want red marks wen im there. plz help. wat should i do a bout this?!?!?!EYEBROW WAXING PROBLEM...help me plz!!!?
aloe. it cools them down.EYEBROW WAXING PROBLEM...help me plz!!!?
put some cocoa butter or vitamin e on it...probably left the wax on too long and it burned so it could scar if you aren't careful...





also wash GENTLY, do not touch, do not scrub and dab with a cotton ball and hydrogen peroxide..





finally, tomorrow just lightly put concealer over the areas and then put on your eye makeup





good luck
do not put aloe or cocoa butter on it. Use a cool compress every hour for 15-20 minutes on the hour. If you put a topical on it, it will hold the burn in. Hopefully it won't be so irritated tomorrow and you can put makeup on it. Good luck





I honestly would find a different place to get waxed next time. It sounds like they were to ruff
I have had this happen to me before. Just put a cold compress on it every 1/2 an hour and you should be fine.


NEVER PUT ANYTHING other than water on it!


jut relax and put some cool water on it and you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment