Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing help....!!!?

Ok, so instead of going to an expensive salon to get my eyebrows waxed, my mom does 'em 4 me, i'm only 15. I just wish they would arch a little bit more, but i need to go and wax them, where should i put the wax to make them arch?





ps. my mom gets pissed at me when i ask 4 something different with my eyebrows....so i figure i can just do it myself.Eyebrow waxing help....!!!?
eyebrows are a tricky job to begin with. DO NOT wax above your brow! only wax until you have the general shape you want, other wise, use tweezers.





To check if your eyebrow shape is right for your eyes and face, take an eyebrow pencil and rest it against the right side of your nose ( against your nostril) and touch the other end of the pencil to the inside of your right eyebrow, it should line up with your inner eye corner. If not, either pluck till it does or let it grow back and try again another time.





With the pencil against your nose still move it to the area where you are putting your arch, it should line up with your pupil, in the center of your eye when you are looking straight. Repeat advice above, if it didn't.





Again with the pencil still against your nose, line it up with the outside edge of your eyebrow, it should line up with your outer eye corner. Again, if it doesn't line up, do the thing with the plucking or the growing.





Now repeat with the other side of your face!!





It's really cool and it works when getting your eyebrow shape right for you face. . . good luck!! : )Eyebrow waxing help....!!!?
no prob penguin, I'm glad you found my answer to be the best out of all of these, they had some good tips, too!^^

Report Abuse



Never ever wax when you want an arch for


an eyebrow shape. Always use tweezers


because if by accident you overdo it with


the wax, you could be loosing most of your


eyebrow! I would search the internet for


some tips on how to shape your eyebrow


so that you can do it correctly and make it


look nice. Or you can hold up a pencil to your


eyebrow and the tip of the pencil should touch


your nose and wherever the top part of the


pencil is that is where the arch should be.


Hope this helps!
Never, ever wax above the brow when trying to shape the brow. Follow the shape of the natural brow line. Most people have a natural arch, it's just a matter of removing the hear below it. Without seeing your face, I can't tell you exactly where to wax. An arch is usually asymmetric. Moving upward a little beyond the center of the brow and then moving downward slightly. You'll also want to make sure and keep your brows thicker toward the center of your face and thinning out as they move outward.I do agree that you're flirting with disaster in attempting this yourself for the first time. Waxing your own brows is a tricky thing, even for an experienced esthitician. I would reconsider discussing this with your mother. If you are determined to do this, I would also advise to have something handy to fill in your brows in the event of a mishap. I would recommend a soft brown shadow, similar in color to your brows, and an angled make-up brush.
i had the same problem i wanted a arch so i wax the eyebrow them i pluck in a arch with tweesers it works alot better trust me good luck
Why dont you go to a nail place, they do a very good job for 5-10 dollars.
you can get those stencil things at the drugstore. but please please PLEASE be careful with your eyebrows...sometimes the hair doesn't grow back [i learned the hard way]
Dont do it yourself! I have a home waxing kit thing to and my mom does my brows .. One night i decided i didnt want to wait for her to do it and i took off half my brow. BAD EXPERIENCE.
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment