Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow Waxing Gone Bad?

I got my eyebrow's waxed on Tuesday and I got burned pretty bad.


The burns finally got close to healing and I decided to put makeup on to cover up the rest of the burns.


Bad Idea. The burned area got infected and became very itchy and bumpy. Any ideas on how to fix this? Please???


Thanks!Eyebrow Waxing Gone Bad?
wash off all the makeup off of it and don't put anything else over the burns. keep the burn area clean. try not to touch it.





if it doesn't get better, go see a doctor.Eyebrow Waxing Gone Bad?
Don't use make up and use an antibiotic ointment like Neosporin. Neosporin may help prevent scaring as well. If there is visible scarring once the burns have healed, Maderma and Vitamin E are good scar treatments. If the infection isn't better in a few days, I would go to the doctor.
Karite butter, aloe gel, d-panthenol... any you can get. and if you get a burn first help is to put urine on it (I know it's not pleasant but works). don't irritate it with alchohol or soap. also you can use camomile on it. but best of all is panthenol. if you can't get it - try to get l'oreal after sun (for sunburns). works great.
If you did them at a salon, next time you go, tell them what happened. It was probably because the wax was too hot.. Also, after you get them waxed, put on baby oil.





To fix it, put on vaseline and wash the area daily. If it doesnt get better, go to the doctor.
waxing yurh eyebrows in the 1st place is a VERY BAD iDEA


threading them is much better


lots of lotion %26amp; dont put any makeup on it for a couple of wks


if it doesnt heal then i suggest seeing a doctor


that is alll i can say





鈾E
Clean out the area and disinfect it.


DON'T TOUCH IT. DON'T PUT ANYTHING ON IT.


But I DO recommend you put Neosporin or Bacitracin 3 times a day.


Good luck.
clean off te makeup nd try to use rbbing alchohol on the bumps


it will go away soon but talk to ur doctor to see what he says





if the salon did it sue them !!!1





hope this helped =]
I think its better if you go see a doctor, and get a prescription or something
neosporin will, I use it when I get cuts on my face.
wash them with antiseptic liquid and dont touch them
ummm


maybe ask a doctor what to do to heal it the right way?


thats what I'de do.





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment