Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EYEBROW WAXiNG & BikiNi WAXiNG.... AS BAD AS iT SOUNDS??

ok im scared to death of how much its gonna hurt but then again i see people getting their eyebrows waxed and what not and they dont even move [flinch]. Does it hurt as bad as it looks? Also, does bikini waxes hurt?Ive never really seen it done before and just thought of it sounds painful... Is it really that bad???EYEBROW WAXiNG %26amp; BikiNi WAXiNG.... AS BAD AS iT SOUNDS??
eyebrow waxing is not painful AT ALL. its way easier then tweezing and looks way more defined!! as for bikini waxes, they hurt but probably not as bad as you think it will. obviously, its a very sensitive area down there, but the end results are well worth the little bit of discomfort!EYEBROW WAXiNG %26amp; BikiNi WAXiNG.... AS BAD AS iT SOUNDS??
I personally love eyebrow waxing, because not only does it look good, but it saves so much time as opposed to plucking all the time. With waxing, I go in once every 2-3 weeks and it takes less than 5 minutes, it gets all the hair in a few short strips, and I don't have to sit in front of a mirror straining myself to pluck every little hair. The first time I went, it hurt a little, but not that much. I think it hurts just as much as plucking, but it's a lot quicker. The only downside to it is, the skin around your eyebrows gets a little red after doing it, but it goes away after awhile...





I don't know about bikini waxing, but I've heard that it's also quick and easy. I've also heard that it stays smoother longer...
no eyebrow waxing is not that bad


i think it hurts less then tweezing





but i get my eye brows threaded! it hurts the most but worth it
Yeah but ou get ussed to it and it only hurts for a few minutes its like having a rubber band smacking your skin
Really it depends on how much pain you can handle... I haven't got a bikini wax. but, I've been and done my own waxing.. I am a cosmetologist... To me the first time I waxed my eyebrow, lip, legs or arms.. kinda hurt but, it isn't bad at all.. If done right the pain will only last a second.. Your be happy you got it done.. oh and I think tweezing hurts more than waxing..
waxing any part of your body hurts alot!!! also if you have sensitive skin i would not recommend it as your skin will begin to chafe and there is always the risk of ingrown hairs ( those hurt like a mutha) i prefer shaving , its the safest best
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment