Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing and pimples.?

why is there little red dots in beetween my eyebrows after i get them waxed? Even after the very first time i got them done, they wont go away. Most of them are flat small light red almost pink circles on the skin in bee tween my eyebrows, and only two or three of them have heads. Theyre really gross. What can i do to get rid of them? Eyebrow waxing and pimples.?
This happend because when you get your eyebrows waxed your pores are open after you get them waxed. What a salon is suppose to do id put senstive skin astringent on a cotton ball and rub on the previously recently waxed eyebrows. I know this because I go to salon in which they put astringent on after waxing me and I asked why and they told me because after getting waxed your pores are open and makeup and oil can get in and the astringent helps close pores. Next time ask ur salon to do this or if u do it yourself use clean and clear sensitive skin astringent. Eyebrow waxing and pimples.?
The people (at where I get my eyebrows done) always tell me that waxing isn't good for your eyebrows. You should ask them to thread it next time.





It's possible the wax doesn't suit your skin. Or maybe the creams that they apply on your eyebrows after they wax them could be unsuitable for your skin.
You have to be careful when going to shops to get waxing because sometimes they use the same waxing sticks for bikini areas and eyebrows
It could be a slight reaction from the after wax , or pre wax .






there just little pimples u get after u thread or wax ur skin


i get them too


i

No comments:

Post a Comment