Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you think eyebrow waxing is a sign of being gay?

Gay or Metro depends on the situation.Do you think eyebrow waxing is a sign of being gay?
pretty damn closeDo you think eyebrow waxing is a sign of being gay?
No, it doesn't automatically mean you are gay, but as a woman, I find it unattractive when a guy has his eyebrows arched. I understand getting them cleaned up, but arched is a little too much for me, it's a turn off.
if a guy's eyebrows are obviously sculpted, then to me yes





but if it's not something obvious and drag queen-like, then i probably won't notice and it won't phase me or be a sign of sexuality
its called metrosexual or being obsessed with ones own appearance or gay but not only gay
No. But I think it's a sign of being a bit too obsessed with one's appearance. Why...are you gay?
No, it's a sign of someone not wanting ridiculously hairy eyebrows.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment